PrincipHyal Aurora optimizes skin regeneration cycles through:
- a proliferation of cells synthesizing skin components
- a stimulation of skin reparative processes
- an improvement of global epidermis health
- an improvement of skin cohesion
Aurora is a specific biotechnological fraction that targets skin regeneration.
It is a very small molecular weight sodium hyaluronate, designed to reach the perfect balance between skin penetration and skin activation.
PrincipHyal Aurora improves the appearances of the stressed skin by providing:
- a fresher look
- a better skin, more compact
- a healthier, more hydrated skin
- a skin with better resistance to mechanic actions (such as shaving)
- a skin resistant to external aggressions
- a younger, renewed epidermis with healthier, tonified aspect
It usually takes around 21 days for the cells produced at the base of our epidermis (stratum basale) to differentiate and migrate up to the upper part (stratum corneum) to be finally exfoliated. As skin ages, the cycles of regeneration of epidermis cells are deregulated. Changes in thickness consequently appear, and our skin looses its suppleness, its elasticity.
Aurora irreversibly binds to cell membrane receptors CD44, and induces a reactivation
of the cell metabolism to help fighting environmental stress, through mitosis and cell proliferation.