we are hiring
ROELMI HPC is looking for dynamic talents willing to enter an International group, strongly orientated to offer innovation in Personal Care & Nutraceutical markets. Joining ROELMI HPC means to become part of young, passionate, reliable and specialized team.
Please refer to the current job offers, and send your job application (Résumé + cover letter). Start your career today!
We are currently looking for a REGULATORY AFFAIRS that will be responsible for leading and undertaking all regulatory work necessary to meet the Healthcare needs.
The main objective of the role is delivering the regulatory strategy for medical devices, cosmetics and nutraceutical raw material across the country and ensure on-going regulatory compliance.
- Oversee and ensure the preparation of all regulatory documents targeted at the Italian Market, prove high regulatory competence in ensuring compliance on labelling and packaging requirements, embellishment activities
- Lifecycle management of medical devices, cosmetics raw material and nutraceutical raw material to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Monitor, collect, interpret and apply all relevant legislation, regulatory trends and regulatory guidelines in Italy and keep the Italian business up to date on national regulatory trends, risks and opportunities
- University degree in life science/pharmacy or Master in cosmetic material
- At least 5 years experiences in Healthcare regulatory within a healthcare company, with consolidated and proven experience
- Valued expertise on Cosmetics and experience in consumer healthcare
- Fluent in English
- Thorough understanding of the current regulations, laws and industry requirements within Healthcare area
- Ability to manage workload and identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently